Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More DC rereleases

Originally posted by wEEman33
    The September 11 release date jumped out at me, so I re-posted the pic of the World Trade Center from the "TNL thread of pwnage" along with the caption: "OMGFlashbacks!!11" I found it to be funny, but it was pretty clear that other people did not share my sentiments, so I took it down.
    Did I make that pic?

I think I might have...

2. Originally posted by 88mph
    Did I make that pic?

I think I might have...
    Yep. It's the one you posted in the owned thread.

Sweet. Well... I think its funny. Good job.

4. No, its not.

5. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    I enjoyed KOF 2000 more than 2001/2, at $30 (guessing the markup there) it's a good buy.
    KOF2000 is sitting in bargain bins all around Osaka brand new for $15. It's not a good buy.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Originally posted by 88mph
    Sweet. Well... I think its funny. Good job.

7. I think Project Justice is the best buy out of all of them since the US copies are harder and harder to find. Thats only if you don't have the US version since the other stuff left out, while nice, isn't a big deal.

I wish they put in that AWESOME art gallery Rival Schools 1 and 2 had in Project Justice. So much nice illustrations it could have been like Soul Calibur good in extras.

8. Rival Schools 2 DC is worth buying just for the board game. Not only is the board game itself fun, but you can make your own fighter. Gaia master is also great. Both are fun alone, but much better with friends.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Why won't Capcom port Powerstone 1&2 and Rival Schools 2 over to the current consoles? If there is still demand for these games, then just port 'em instead of rereleasing them on a (mostly) dead system?

Because if they rerelease them on the DC, fanboys will buy them.

If they port them to another systems the exact same fanboys will complain about "old games! work on new material! stfu!"