Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: More DC rereleases

1. More DC rereleases

I'm not sure if this was allready posted or not-
    Magicbox-

Due to demands from customers, Sega will re-release 10 classic Dreamcast titles in Japan this September, for 2800 yen. The titles are:

September 11
    Gaia Master
    Moero Justice Gakuen
    The King of Fighters 2000
    Pandora no Yume
    Moboroshi Tsukiyo

September 25
    Capcom Vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 Pro
    Power Stone 2
    Memories Off 2nd
    Tako no Marine

Any good ones?
    pwned by Ivan

2. No.

3. The import Justice Gakuen has that nifty board game/character editor mode that got cut from the US one, presumably out of spite.. Now that it's cheaper, that's worth a look for sure.

4. NOT FUCKING FUNNY ASSHOLE!!!

5. ditto

Yes. That image is very unappropriate, as well as disrespectful.

Please take it down immediately.

- I've got a friend who's been wanting to order KOF 2000, but he's waited this long. He can cheap out and pick up the re-release. Good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. I don't understand some of those releases. KOF2000 is sitting in many a Japanese bargain bin, and Tako wasn't exactly hard to find.

How about they get around to re-releasing some actually hard to find games, like Twinkle Star Sprites? Sort of reminds me of the last batch of re-releases, where most were still readily available. (Except for Napple, which I was glad to see get re-released.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Originally posted by wEEman33
    OMGFlashbacks!!!!11
    I fucking hate you.

9. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    The import Justice Gakuen has that nifty board game/character editor mode that got cut from the US one, presumably out of spite.. Now that it's cheaper, that's worth a look for sure.

They were nice enough to cut out the School Life mode in Rival Schools too. Neither SL or the board game were really worth buying the game over again for but it would have been nice if Capcom gave them a chance. Now where's Rival Schools 3?

If you want to get technical, Project Justice IS Rival Schools 3 or 4, one of them, I can't remember.

I'd also like to see a sequel. They did a very good job updating the series for the DC.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.