Thread: Hrm.... strange.

1. Hrm.... strange.

i havent been able to post all week, but now i can again.

can someone tell me what in the blue hell happened? did i get banned or something?

3. Rhydant, you probably just suffered the seemingly random glitch causing folks to get banned. Andy's had it happen to him.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. I need this to happen to me.

Apparantly I'll only use my time more constructively if I'm forced to.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

5. For some mysterious reason, Rhydant and Kenshin Himura had been moved over into the "registered but not confirmed" category that users occupy after they enter their information but before they reply to their confirmation e-mail. Rhydant seemingly tried to reregister, but the new account was relegated there, too. I happened to see them there when I was under the hood doing something else, so I set them free.

Never register a second account. We have multiple ways for you to deal with this problem. Send an e-mail to either forum@the-nextlevel.com or nick@the-nextlevel.com or PM or IM one of the admins.

Anyway, sorry about the mix-up. The admin log didn't reveal the cause, so maybe it was just some kind of software glitch.

6. yeah, i tried to register another name hoping i could post for help, but it didnt work.

i think bahn's behind all this.