Thread: Bonuskun!!!!

1. Bonuskun!!!!

Dude, I know the forum mods don't like this kind of thing, but I've been trying to get in touch with you for a couple weeks now. Today I got an e-mail from Gaz saying that no one has heard from you for a while and your Brother is looking for you. If you do nothing else, contact your brother. I have his e-mail address and all that jazz if you don't have it.

Again, I apologize to the forum mods about this but this is kind of an emergency.

-Darkness

2. You should send him a PM, too. I'll let him know you're looking for him.

I'm just moving this to the OT forum, but he's around there a lot too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. By the way, he last posted this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

4. Re: Bonuskun!!!!

Originally posted by Darkness
    Dude, I know the forum mods don't like this kind of thing, but I've been trying to get in touch with you for a couple weeks now. Today I got an e-mail from Gaz saying that no one has heard from you for a while and your Brother is looking for you. If you do nothing else, contact your brother. I have his e-mail address and all that jazz if you don't have it.

Again, I apologize to the forum mods about this but this is kind of an emergency.

-Darkness
    Nobody has heard from me for awhile? Wow I feel special. Well damn I guess it's good to see you around after all this time dude, I guess I'll contact my bro and see what the dillyo is.

Send me private message and give me his email seeing as he changes ISPs like some people change their underwear
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL