Thread: FF7 Versus Hint book & Neo Geo CD KOF 98 SE

1. FF7 Versus Hint book & Neo Geo CD KOF 98 SE

Edit:

Adding 2 more items forsale!

Final Fantasy 7 Ultimate Guide (Versus Books), in great condition (including the attached poster in the back of the book), it is in really good condition. $70 shipped anywhere to USA obo.

Official Xenogears Strategy Guide, in great condition, $13 shipped anywhere to USA.

Selling off a couple of items!

First one is a mint in box (complete) Hello Kitty DDR Handheld game by Konami. Everything is intact and in great (to mint) condition.

Hello Kitty DDR Pics

$35 with a few $$ shipping to anywhere in USA.

Second is King of Fighters 98 Neo Geo CD Special Edition. Everything is intact (Wooden box, CD, 2 spine cards, calendar, and the T-shirt, the shirt has not been opened from its shrinkwrap).

KOF 98 SE Pics

$40 with a few $$ shipping to anywhere in USA.

I accept MO/check, thanks for looking.

2. damn, $70 for a strategy guide? for that much money, you better come to my house and play the game for me while i watch and get my drink on.
    i should have stocked up on those guides when they were 99 cents at BestBuy.

The thing is, its no better than any other guide available... except its all rare and shit. So fanboys need it, so they can look at it and jerk off.

Oh yeah... and the poster.

4. woah i didnt know it was rare i bought that thing for like 10 bucks when it came out

HA! should sell it but its beat up from being lent to like 100 people

ohh well
    still has the poster though
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Want to sell me the poster? Mine got fucked up in a horrible moving accident.

6. I would be interested in the KofF 98 box set, it looks like it's in nice shape from the picture but just to make sure what is the condition of it?

7. Werewolf, u got my pm?

8. I'd like that Hello Kitty DDR for my girlfriend, but I dunno if I'd spend that much on it. PM me if you're willing to go lower.