Thread: Summer Time Game Sale! (Various Systems)

1. Summer Time Game Sale! (Various Systems)

Well, I'm selling some games from my pile of shame to help pay off the GC/GBA player, and some GBA games I just bought today.

I used to sell games on Ebay and my user name is the same as my TNL name "warnpro" if you'd like to check my feedback. (It's all positive by the way).

I was going to list my games on Ebay, but decided to give this a try before doing so. I also tried to gauge what some of these games were going for on Ebay, but that is a time consuming process so I stopped. For example, a complete Lunar II on Ebay last night closed at 41 dollars (without shipping), so I'll charge something similar. Anyway, I think the prices I'm asking are reasonable.

I'm very professional, I send the games off the day, or day after payment arrives. I accept Money Orders Only. If this is a problem, sorry, but I've had problems with peoples personal checks in the past, and I don't deal with Pay Pal.

For those who don't know, it's simple to get a money order, I suggest going to the post office, they cost like 85 cents or something. Banks usually charge alot more for a money order, so go to the post office instead.

My apologies for the poor quality of the picture I attached, but my web camera is a cheap piece. Not all games I'm offering for sale are pictured. If you are real serious and want more pics, ask me.
    I don't hype up the condition of game, if anything I under hype it.
    I've taken great care of my stuff over the years.

Please add 5 dollars for shipping & handling for one game. If you buy more than one item, I'll gladly knock off a few dollars on S&H. I send with Delivery Confirmation.

Here are the games for sale:

Sega CD

Lunar Silver Star- (Complete) Very Good $25
    Lunar Eternal Blue- (Complete) Excellent $40
    Lunar 2 T-Shirt (Still Wrapped as pictured below) Make an Offer

Dreamcast

Bangai-0-(New Sealed) $30
    Jet Grind Radio-(New Sealed) $10
    Super Magnetic Neo-(New Sealed) $10
    Seaman-(New, Never Opened) $10

Armada-(Complete) $8
    Resident Evil Code Veronica (Complete) $8
    Ready to Rumble Boxing (Complete) $6
    **7 playable Demo Discs (about 50 games), buy above 3 games for $20 and I'll throw them in for you.

NEO GEO Pocket Color System- $25
    (Stone Blue)The system has hardly been played, it is in its original box in excellent condition. There is one tiny scratch on the screen (hairline) that is barely noticeable. I can't even see it while playing.

SNK vs. Capcom, Match of the Millenium $20
    Baseball Stars (New Sealed) $10
    Buy the NGPC and both games for $45 (before S&H)

Playstation

Metal Gear Solid (Packaged brand new with massive strategy guide) $15
    Silhouette Mirage (New Sealed) $15

Thats it for now, if you have any questions go ahead and ask me through here or PM.

Thanks for looking!

Here's that picture (again, not all games for sale are pictured)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ghouls'N Ghosts=Greatest game known to mankind

2. Is that Metal Gear Solid original print or Greatest Hits? If it's original print and still sealed, I'll take it.

3. Originally posted by lanselius
    Is that Metal Gear Solid original print or Greatest Hits? If it's original print and still sealed, I'll take it.
    No, Sorry, it is Greatest Hits, here's a picture.

4. I'm considering that NGPC, the stone blue is the black/blue alternating color scheme right?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Originally posted by Jeremy
    I'm considering that NGPC, the stone blue is the black/blue alternating color scheme right?
    Yes it is...
    I took a picture, (not very goood quality) but atleast it gives you a good idea anyway.

Putting these games up for sale made me realize I need a digital camera badly.

6. Rock on.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan