Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Ghouls N' Ghosts announced for the GBA

1. Super Ghouls N' Ghosts announced for the GBA

Shweeeeeeeet!

I know alot of you will gripe that this is just another port, but as one of my favorite Gn'G games, I'm pretty excited (and surprised it hasnt been posted on the board yet).

Only juicy tidbit is talk of an orginal, and remixed versions.

I suppose we'll have to wait until closer to it's July 19th release date to learn more.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...862592,00.html

2. hmmm...i believe this was reported months ago.

3. Re: Super Ghouls N' Ghosts announced for the GBA

Originally posted by Kidnemo
    I know alot of you will gripe that this is just another port, but as one of my favorite Gn'G games, I'm pretty excited (and surprised it hasnt been posted on the board yet).
    As long as they continue to port great games like this, you won't hear me complain. The remix mode makes the deal all the better.

4. Originally posted by Shinobi128
    hmmm...i believe this was reported months ago.
    Wasn't it only rumor at that point?

I didn't think there was anything official concerning its release until now.

5. Originally posted by Kidnemo

Wasn't it only rumor at that point?

I didn't think there was anything official concerning its release until now.
    I don't remember. I'd pull up the link, but it was on the older boards. Anyways, it's another reason to own a GBA.

6. They better stick in a save of some sorts. I don't want to play my GBA for twelve hours straight to beat it. If they put in a save, I will definitly get this one. That was a great(and frustrating) platformer.

7. Originally posted by Shinobi128

I don't remember. I'd pull up the link, but it was on the older boards. Anyways, it's another reason to own a GBA.
    Oh well, atleast we know its official now!

8. Great! Yet another cheap port of a ten year old game.

GBA = SNES2

9. Originally posted by Mr_Furious
    Great! Yet another cheap port of a ten year old game.

GBA = SNES2
    Yeah, and millions of us couldn't be happier!!!!!

10. All they need to do is fix the massive slowdown from the snes game, and I'll be happy.

Still wish it wasn't a port of a ten year old game though.

NEW CONTENT people, that's what we need. From Capcom? They never rehash! Naw, not Capcom.