Page 1 of 36 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: F-Zero GX-AX

1. Megaman F-Zero GX-AX

awesome, they're not going with that nipple shot anymore. anyways, this one is getting pretty damn close.

going to get the import in a little under 3 weeks, so i decided to just make the official thread now.

the E3 trailer is still the prettiest footage of the game ever released. a lot of people missed it, so check it out.

Broadband

Sidez, if you've spect more time with AC, i'd like some more impressions please.

oh, and sorry for accidently bumping the other thread.

2. I need to call the local arcade to see when (not if, please God) a cab is coming. This is my most anticipated GC game.

3. yeah, the new cover is definately better than the nipple shot, but it's still a step down from f-zero x:

american

japanese

enough whining out of me. hooray for f-zero.

4. Nipple shot? What's that all about?

I just pre-bought the game. It hits next month, right? I can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. import hits July 27th. dunno about the US version since i never had any intentions of waiting.

oh, and this nipple shot.

yeah, it's clearly fake, but the old official one that IGN has uses that same picture of Falcon.

6. That JPN F-Zero X cover art is awesome. I can't wait for GX to hit, as the game's visuals are the best I've ever seen for a racing game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

I absolutely LOVE F-Zero X.

And I think it was Andrew who wanted to know about the track design in the new F-Zero... just play the N64 game, and you know what to expect. Just better. And more incredible.

I think F-Zero X > any other similar futuristic racer whose name I can't remember right now. I want to say WipeOut, is that right?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Yeah, WipeOut is the big one for futuristic racers. Other notible series is Extreme G, which I think has a new one coming out pretty soon. I hated what they did to the last one for cube, the weapon system was butchered all to hell.

9. I thought this would be out next month. Anyway, that works for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f-zero_card2.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	2837  

10. i was about to make a new thread, but decided against it..

from ign

July 07, 2003 - IGNcube learned today that Nintendo's long-awaited system link feature will be included with F-Zero GX.
    Jointly developed by Sega's Amusement Vision and Nintendo, the GameCube sequel will let four players race against each other in split-screen and full-screen modes. A Nintendo spokesperson said that the company has yet to decide whether it will even promote the connection feature when the game releases here in August.

Nintendo showed off its networking feature first with Mario Kart: Double Dash!! at the E3 expo in May. Given the niche appeal of off-line system link gameplay modes, don't expect the feature to be a big focus in Nintendo's marketing of the titles unless the company decides to push online network play via third-party apps in the near future.

More as it breaks.
    excellent news. next best thing to an official online mode..