View Poll Results: Is this fanart good or bad?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • good.

10 76.92%
  • bad.

4 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final update: PSO fanart

1. Your last sketch is well done. It has more personality than your colored pics... I don't know why, tho' . Most like my sketches better than my inked pics. Pencils handle oh so differently than pens....

Btw, all yer PSO characters are green? Mine's all blue .

2. bahn- thanks! and I will!

hero- thats a great description of how i draw hands in this style. hehe they certainly remind me of the Kenner Star Wars figures.

dandy- hmm...I almost always prefer an inked and colored version to just pencils. Inking is more difficult to control but I think it adds more to the visual weight of a peice even if technically it might not be as tight.

I wonder if the personality of the pic comes from the pose more than just the difference between being ink/pencil. take a look at the inked peice and let me know what you think now...

and those were my first two characters on the GC after them I deliberately chose different colors although my #5 character "Sprite" is green...but I never use her anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ramar.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	3369  

3. Hehe, now HE looks like a Lego figure ^^

Very cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. LAST UPDATE!!

this is gonna be the last update for this thread. finally. i promise unless anybody wants me to draw there character for them. for a small fee, of couurse...for that Id start a whole new thread!

sorry bout the size of the following image 56kers. (its worth it, really!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	group.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	3414  

5. There's something about the sheer exaggeration of the figures and removal of detail that I REALLY dig! I think that people can be caught up in the picture details, but the sheer omission of detail seems to make me more emotionally attached to the characters, as though added details would add more walls between me and them.
    Only you can stop sig pollution.