Thread: Another O.C.

1. Another O.C.

Another O.C.

"Yeah that's right... I am back from hell"
    -Shadow

2. I like it very much. You have a very nice use of line variation and black space. It gives the cloth a lot of volume (like, it doesn't look flat, or just layered over the form), which is a nice touch.

A few things, though: We're looking at the character pretty much straight on, so the way his body is slanted to the left looks a little unnatural. I see how you're going for the contrapposto, but it's not quite right. Also, no feet? Not a big deal, just as long as you don't do it all the time, or as an excuse to avoide proper leg placement (although, they look good now). Last thing, the tie in his sash doesn't seem to be from anything...like, the sash isn't compressing into the knot at all, the knot is just sitting on top.

Otherwise, nice work. Do you ink them eventually?

3. I cant remember if Ive seen any of HItens art inked? But it sems that your pencilling style would be easily translated.

anyway good to see your still at it HIten. the folds look really good in this one especially the shading on the sash in front of his midsection.

i like the idea of the mask but it doesnt seem distinctive enough but that could be changed as easiliy as adding color. this would be a good design for a footsoldier type dude but not a main character.

4. Hiten! Sweet design, man. Design-wise, I'd like to see some spikes. He'd look more menacing with spikes, methinks . The mask... hmmm... I think you should add more detail. The plain look reminds me too much of other anime characters. But the rest is top-notch.

Oh, and we need more swimsuits !

5. Wow. Have you ever seen Naruto? Your character reminds me of something from that. I really like where you put the shadows, and how you just went for stark contrasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.