Thread: FANimenation Fanart Contest - Summer 2003

1. FANimenation Fanart Contest - Summer 2003

FANimenation Fanart Contest - Summer 2003

Yoshitoshi Abe's sublime style has become a hit with fans across the globe with such distinctive titles as Serial Experiments Lain, NieA under 7, and his latest creation, the beautiful Haibane Renmei. Submit your work to FANimenation for your chance to win!

Three first place winners will receive a limited edition 5x7 illustration signed by Yoshitoshi Abe and a Haibane Renmei volume 1 DVD! Three runner-ups will receive a Haibane Renmei volume 1 DVD.

All submitted art must be based on any Abe character or series, including Haibane Renmei, Serial Experiments Lain and NeiA under 7. Winners will be selected based on interpretation of the theme and artistic merit.

CLICK HERE

"Entries must be uploaded to FANimenation.com on or before August 15th at midnight EST."

I know we have some talented artists on the board so I thought this might interest some of you

2. Thanks for the info, man. Really, I get more and more lazier to surf around nowadays... I dunno who's actally gonna enter... probably FuryFox 'cuz he's our hardest working artist .