Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G4 TV Update *NEW VIDEOS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!*....good lord, this is not pretty.

1. I have Digital Cable (COX). I wonder if I have it...
    - Kabuki

2. I dont think I have it. I have digital cable. I get Tech TV, I watch that a lot. Chris Pirillo is such a nice little nerd. Extended Play is ok. I'm glad that nasty bitch left the show. That Adam guy needs some hot bitch co-host now though. WHERES MY G4?!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Check this out, some one has pirated some clips from a few G4 shows:

www.blackblack.com

The movies are in .mov format, so go get quick time if you don't have it already.

Since I'm on 56k, it's taking me a while to download the clips, but I have seen the footage for "Game On", and my God, this is one of the worst things I have ever seen in my life.

4. Not that bad.. Icons was preety good.. I wanna see the story of Atari..

Portal sucked.. Asharon call. who the fuck cares..
    Blister seems ok.. it seems they were gonna talk about halo, and RE remake, and GTA3...

But not that bad..

5. nice link you found Regus.

Icons - vh1 style behind the music type fare featuring people in the industry. could be good, but that clip doesn't show much.

Game On - clip is basically the opening credits. 2 guys go around the country finding people to play games for them at various arcades. looks like a shamless attempt at showing hot girls playing games. saw something that looked like Guitar Freaks and definitely saw DDR at the end of the opening credits. if they're going to just show girls, i'm sold. but the show looks to be more goofy than anything.

Portal - i don't know what to make of this show. it's like some guy giving you a tv show faq on how to survive in a mmorpg. whatever game they're using looks like shit. like it's 3rd gen psx/saturn. ok just caught the name of the game, it's Asheron's Call. looks like shit. and the voice overs they use are ridiculously dumb. show doesn't look promising.

Blister - flashy intro that reminds me of the Wipeout series. show is dedicated to action games. main topics are GTA3 and the Res Evil series. Halo is the first (and only) game they look at in the clip. show reminds me of GamePro with J.D. Roth with non stop screens of the game in action and the host giving the ins and outs about the game. they're about to talk about Res Evil but the clip stops right there. overall, it looks good, the best one of the bunch.

6. Okay, I just watched all the clips, and here's my take on them:

Icons: I like this one, reminds me of VH1's behind the music, looks to be very promising.

Game On: Total crap.

Portal: Good idea, bad execution. They could turn this into something good, if they got rid of the host and the stupid theme of show. I can picture them doing an episode devoted to GTA3. And yeah, Asheron's Call looks like crap.

Blister: This one show has a lot of potential, but just like the last three shows, they need to get rid of that host. Man, that clip was too short, I don't care about Halo, I want to see their GTA3 footage.