Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Games With Unlockable Features

1. DDR Max. You are some kind of DDR god if you can unlock all the Oni songs BTW.

2. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    DDR Max. You are some kind of DDR god if you can unlock all the Oni songs BTW.
    Not even...The only DDR unlocks that I would even consider hard were the challenge mode unlocks from Extra Mix and those don't even come close to being bullshit.

MotoGP 2. Being able to share the joys of BringDingDing and Cartoon mode with the less fortunate over XBOXLive is awesome.
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. Well, I can't pass the Oni courses.

And DOA Volleyball has to get thrown into the unlockable ring as well. The whole game was practically nothing but unlocking.

4. True, but there was nothing GOOD to unlock, unless you count the Ninja Gaiden trailer.

5. Super Mario 3 should BE an unlockable by now, not HAVE unlockables.....

6. Originally posted by SpoDaddy
    Super Mario 3 should BE an unlockable by now, not HAVE unlockables.....

You have a really good point there.

7. Burnout's Survival Mode easily ranks as the coolest unlockable feature I've ever come across. All you have to do is drive three laps without crashing once or running out of time - which is, trust me, extremely difficult. I've only managed to survive four tracks. In fact, I've yet to come across anyone who's survived them all. I've played Survival more than the actual game. Too bad it was left out of the sequel.

Virtua Tennis' extra costumes & rackets were really cool too (bowling pin, giant walkie-talkie, wok, sunflower).

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

8. Originally posted by gamevet
    ?... From what I've played of Nectaris, it uses most of the levels from Military Madness. The additinal levels were added, from those provided by fans of the game.
    Huh? I coulda swore I read confirmation of the original Military Madness being unlockable in Nectaris. If this indeed false then my apologies.

Originally posted by Jeremy
    16-bit, one of the unlockables in Orta is the original Panzer Dragoon game, which is a pretty sweet extra if you ask me.
    Do you read peoples posts before yours before responding?

Perhaps you should start doing that.

On topic: I liked all the weapons you earned in Soul Blade. That was more fun to me than all the drawings in Soul Calibur.

10. the Dynasty Warriors/Sangoku Musou series of games (especially DW4). 30+ characters to unlock and items to find and the ability to play scenarios you beat in free mode. Would you consider the items in VF4:Evo to be unlockables? there are literally 100s of items to customize your character with.