Page 1 of 55 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Soul Calibur 2 thread

The official Soul Calibur 2 thread

In approximately 1 month and 14 days, the sequel to groundbreaking fighter (and my favorite game) Soul Calibur will be in stores all across the US.

In this thread we can post/discuss anything pertaining to Soul Calibur 2, including strategy, reviews, complaints, etc.

I'll start off with a simple question, which version do you plan on getting?!? I'm still not 100% sure, but I'm thinking about getting the XBOX version .

:whoa:

http://images.southparkstudios.com/i...news/1632a.gif

CRAB PEOPLE!!!! CRAB PEOPLE!!!! TASTE LIKE CRAB, TALK LIKE PEOPLE!!!

2. Since I need a fighter, I'll most likely be getting the XBOX version. I don't have a Gamecube (And I wouldn't get it anyways. I can't stand that controller for SCII), I already played the PS2 version and no one I know around here is getting the XBOX version. So I feel like being SPECIAL!
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. I'm getting the Cube version, only because I don't have an Xbox and despise diaper boy. The Xbox is the best version though because of no framerate hiccups.

I hope they touch up the Sophitia's and Mina's character models. I hope they make Yun Suck a little better, or at least Hwang back. I miss his throws.

4. Sl1p
    Since I need a fighter, I'll most likely be getting the XBOX version. I don't have a Gamecube (And I wouldn't get it anyways. I can't stand that controller for SCII)
    Feh. The GC controller is great for SC2. It's easier to control than SC was on the Dreamcast.

Hwang is back .
    http://images.southparkstudios.com/i...news/1632a.gif

CRAB PEOPLE!!!! CRAB PEOPLE!!!! TASTE LIKE CRAB, TALK LIKE PEOPLE!!!

6. When the import PS2 version came out, I said I'd buy it.

Err, I guess I'll get the US Xbox version.

7. I've already got the "Import" on my box, but I'm getting the domestic Box version too. Great game.

8. Originally posted by Lhadatt
    Feh. The GC controller is great for SC2. It's easier to control than SC was on the Dreamcast.
    I got the cube demo of SC2 and I found it more difficult to control than the DC SC1 . It's not horrible or anything, but I'll be getting the XBOX version , myself.

BTW, is there even a glimmer of hope that it'll be online?

9. EBGames still has it listed as an XBOXLive game
    Play Guitar Hero //

10. I'm going to rock the Cube edition. Same day F-Zero comes out, I better stow away some money. How many characters are in SCII?