Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill

1. Kill Bill

For some reason the rumors about this being a 2 part movie wont die, so maybe there is some legitamcy to the claims...

"Well, that's what David Carradine said quite some time ago and was denied by all involved at the time. Well, apparently it is under serious consideration. I'm hearing that Quentin is wanting it to come out as KILL BILL Volume 1 and KILL BILL Volume 2, as he has completely thought of this as being a cinematic book in many ways.

So what's the lowdown? I hear that no matter what we'll be getting a Quentin Tarantino film released on OCTOBER 10th, and I hear that some time after that we'll probably be getting another one. What's interesting about this for me is that as far as I know, this is the first time that a major Hollywood film has done this since CLEOPATRA, however... Stephen Chow did this back in 1994 with the amazing CHINESE ODYSSEY and CHINESE ODYSSEY PART TWO --- You really must get your hands on those two."

full article is located at http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=15632

2. Interesting. It would make a bit of sense because he has had time to do something like this. He does have that WWII film on the horizon though.

3. What the hell has Tarantino been up to since Jackie Brown? Is this ALL?

4. ...

Well he's been behind the scenes promoting some releases of HK films, like Might Peking Man and Chungking Express...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. Originally posted by Korly
    What the hell has Tarantino been up to since Jackie Brown? Is this ALL?
    Kill Bill has taken a long time to complete because Uma got pregnant and that delayed the film. I think he has also been doing some theater stuff.

6. that's bullshit! TWO movies?!?! wtf! make it one, miramax. you freakin greedy fucks!

7. Yep. Its official - Kill Bill now is 2 parter.

8. i officially hate miramax now.

9. What, You didnt had enough reasons before? They have been hacking/slashing Asian movies for years, and look how they treated Equilibrium. Bastards.

10. ...

Well if it's good, then that will add to my anticipation and if it's bad, I don't have to worry about seeing part two...so fine with me...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"