Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 92102104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058

Thread: Post Your Pictures: Part III

Quote Originally Posted by spacecowboy
    What's up with Atlas' total hotness? That's a pretty cool picture.

I played football (soccer ) in high school and I was #3, and have been that number since grade school. My mom never wanted me to play American football, but I thought I could have been a reciever or a defensive back or something.

SC
    I don't know, but from my experences with going to the state she lives in, I think they put hotness in the water system.

2. Me and They Might Be Giants. And a lot of books!

3. =O wow! They look a lot older than they sound. That's nifty that you got a pic with them tho. And...a lot of books!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    I don't know, but from my experences with going to the state she lives in, I think they put hotness in the water system.
    A friend of mine was going to college in Orlando and I visited him for a couple days, and during that time I don't think I saw a single ugly girl there. He told me that it was rated as the hottest college in the US according to some magazine. I felt bad for the guy, since his girlfriend was hundreds of miles away the whole time.
    pwned by Ivan

5. mark, here's a few words for ya: OPTIMIZE, RESIZE, DIVERSIFY.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    mark, here's a few words for ya: OPTIMIZE, RESIZE, DIVERSIFY.
    But then I wouldn't send you back in your chair when the page loaded.

You also wouldn't stretch the fucking page, and make it unreadable.

8. And on that note, I think it's time for a new thread. This one is now just as long as the one it replaced (if memory serves) and under no circumstances do I want to look into the eyes of some larger than life skeletal geek who thinks he's a pretty boy ever ever again.

I'll leave it to a moderator/admin type to do the dirty work though

Pa