View Poll Results: What do you think of my collection?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Impressive (!!!)

2 14.29%
  • Its Ohkay... Good Diversity

2 14.29%
  • Could use more of something...

5 35.71%
  • Horrible. You listen to crap.

5 35.71%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Once Again: List your CD Collection

1. Is there some sort of website that helps list your CDs for you much like the way that IGN has the game collection feature?
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JM
    whoa, in no particular order. It is rather disorienting to even look at that list. Makes me wonder if there is some kind of arcane filing system going on that no one else can understand, like DiVinci's notebooks.

JM
    Davinci's note books are easy to understand. He just wrote everything backwards.
    | I produce g u i l t. | The fool; the meddling idiot. | Fyck off weak doom; we kane harder. |
    | I Care Because You Do. | Welcome to Bucketheadland. | Lull Continue and Moments. |
    | If I Wash Myself in others blood am I Sick? | Blood stained hands; Rust is eating my skin. |
    | My death lays awake there, whistling Dixie. | KMFDM is the drug against war. |
    | Please come home... Mr. Bulbous | Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven! |

3. Yeah, I know. It is just kind of amusing to imagine that Green's list is actually in perfect order according to some bizarre system that only he knows.

JM

4. Quote Originally Posted by JM
    Yeah, I know. It is just kind of amusing to imagine that Green's list is actually in perfect order according to some bizarre system that only he knows.

JM
    have you ever seen the movie High Fidelity? The gy arranges his record collection in "autobiographical" order.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

5. There is no way I could enter every cd I own. Between my wife's and mine we have well over a thousand. No exageration.