Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official E3 Attendance Thread - Updated!

1. The Official E3 Attendance Thread - Updated!

Let's try this again...

I'm just curious who will be attending and where they'll be staying. It would be nice to get to finally meet some of you and have you buy me a beer. Or a soda, for the young'ns.

Please note: Do not discuss any questionable means of getting into the conference here. Do not pass judgment on whether someone else has any business at the conference here. If anyone does either of these, I will delete each and every one of that person's posts from this thread. I am so not kidding.

That said, I think I'll be there from Monday to Saturday, and I think I'll be at the Hollywood Ramada.

New: MVS was kind enough to construct a handy Guide to Not Getting Killed in LA, which you can find here.

New: I unilaterally decided a time and place where we can meet up and eat. Wednesday evening, after E3, about 6:30 PM at a California Pizza Kitchen a few blocks away from the LACC.

California Pizza Kitchen
    Downtown LA - Market Place
    Seventh Market Place
    735 S. Figueroa St.
    Downtown -- corner of 7th St. & Figueroa
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    United States
    (213) 228-8500
    R_7ST@cpk.com

See a map here.

I'm leaving for Dulles in just a few hours. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you who are going, as long as you aren't hogging the Monkey Ball 2 demo. And to everybody else - wish you could be there, too.

Safe trips, everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. After I sneak in Binary Tree and Ven, I will . . .

Oh, um, nevermind that.

I have not made arrangements yet, but I hope to arrive Monday morning and leave Friday evening. I am buying everyone a drink at whatever the official get-together will be. First round on me, all subsequent rounds on MVS.

We will have ever so much fun.

3. I'll be attending this year's E3. Fortunately, I live in the LA area so I'll be commuting from my home. I am what you would call a "young'n." Hence, I don't drink alkyhol. What I REALLY want is a Press pass, but I don't think it'll be possible.

I hope the lady from last year that sold the hotdogs wrapped in bacon (a Los Angeles favorite) will be there. That was some good stuff. Ever since the Staple Center was put up, all of the hotdog carts moved further east, which sucks. Those are some damn good hotdogs, especially with the up of chilli.

4. *waves*

I will be there. Along with some ppl I have never met (oh, wait yes I have) like Reno and Riisuke (and his one million Transformer toys)

Who will be there around Monday, perhaps we can get together after I am down slapping Hero around in some classic gaming. (No Reno, no Soul Calibur for you)

5. i'll be there monday afternoon. my hotel is like less then a mile away from convention center.

6. Originally posted by Nick
    First round on me, all subsequent rounds on MVS.
    :P Unless you're Brandi, who doesn't drink so that's moot, then I'm not buying for anyone but me. I haven't drank a beer in like 6 months, so I get sloshed cheap.

But yes, it will be fun.

7. I'll definitely be there. I got my confirmation email recently. Does anybody know what happens on the 21st? There is something going on that I am going to but I still am not sure what that thing is.

I'll be the guy with the gotee and the Red Sox Cap. If anyone sees someone with a Red Sox Cap, PLEASE say hi and introduce yourself.

I can't wait! If anybody wants to exchange cell phone numbers or contact info email me at my email addy

8. Count me in, I will be going this year ^_^

Me and Shinobi128 will be staying at Inn Towne Hotel 913 South Figueroa Street in Downtown LA, same street as the LA Convention Center.

I hope to meet some of you there

9. Originally posted by Master
    I'll definitely be there. I got my confirmation email recently. Does anybody know what happens on the 21st? There is something going on that I am going to but I still am not sure what that thing is.

I'll be the guy with the gotee and the Red Sox Cap. If anyone sees someone with a Red Sox Cap, PLEASE say hi and introduce yourself.

I can't wait! If anybody wants to exchange cell phone numbers or contact info email me at
    Still awaiting the million dollar question as to why only one of the staffers from your fanzine (which isn't even the founder) is going? Just seems odd, but this was posted over at GamePlex too.

10. Originally posted by Werewolf
    Count me in, I will be going this year ^_^

Me and Shinobi128 will be staying at Inn Towne Hotel 913 South Figueroa Street in Downtown LA, same street as the LA Convention Center.

I hope to meet some of you there
    Indeed. Perhaps we should all set a time and place and we could exchange hello's and whatnot. If so, I recommend it'll be in front of the Acclaim booth. (I'm sure not many people will be there )