Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sega Saturn and games

1. + Panzer Dragoon II don't forget. If blood doesn't want Orta, I think Tain may be interested in it for 20

2. anyoneone want a PAR 5-1 import adapter cart/memory for Capcom games/cheat device/save backup ram cart and Layer Section import game?
    $30 shipped
    PM me

3. Originally posted by Roufuss
    85 shipped for a US model black sega saturn..?

I was able to get a white one for less than that
    no Roufuss, $85 shipped for a US model black sega saturn and all the games with it

4. Originally posted by NeomegaCloud
    no Roufuss, $85 shipped for a US model black sega saturn and all the games with it
    lol oh ok, it makes more sense now.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

5. Dude, Orta is mine.
    PM me.

6. So... how much for UMK 3?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Jeremy, I'm still trying to sell it as a package now. I will break down prices later if no one gets the package

8. Ok, since no one wanted the whole thing I have decided to break it down. I'm going to see if anyone is still interested in what they said earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop
    I'm interested in the system and PDII if you parting it out.
    Bishop, I'll do the Saturn itself for $25, PDII for $15, and I'll thrown in the Fighting Vipers and VF2 for an extra $8 and then shipping on top of that. It would depend on how you wanted it shipped for the price on it. I shipped one, system only, priority and it was $25 so even though it is quickest, it is certainly not the cheapest route to go but I will let you decide how you want it shipped. oh, and the box does have a few stickers on it because the person I got it from just sent it that way and didn't wrap it in anything but the system itself is clean of anything. If you want any pics just ask.

Criticom, If you still want MMX4 and Nights I can do those for $28 shipped priority. Let me know.

Jeremy, UMK3 $12 shipped.

everyone just get back to me preferably through e-mail. cloud@neomega.net

9. No. I'm going to have to pass. Thank you though.

10. well, those two are still open and it's not like the prices are set in stone either