Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NEW CONTRA announced by Konami for Gamecube!

1. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    You deserve a good punch in the face for making such an ignorant statement.
    Exuse me for not being a fucking geek like you.

Wasnt my statement a question? And then I made an observation based on my question? I made a simple mistake because I dont know as much info as you, dork.

Fuck You.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

2. Man, yet another Konami-turned-Treasure thread.

Ah well, waiting to see how this turns out. I'll be damned happy for a good Contra on GC, maybe one day we'll get a direct sequel to Hard Corps...

3. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Man, yet another Konami-turned-Treasure thread.
    Well, it's hard to stay on-topic when you have no pictures, no information, and the sources are Magic Box Cube-Europe, online equivalents of pathological, compulsive liars.

4. My, that's harsh. I dunno, I rather figured them as more towards being badly informed at times from other sources, because I've almost never had a problem with Magic-Box's info. But I don't follow them religiously or anything, just drop by once in a while.

5. Originally posted by supermario

Exuse me for not being a fucking geek like you.

Wasnt my statement a question? And then I made an observation based on my question? I made a simple mistake because I dont know as much info as you, dork.

Fuck You.
    Jesus, I was only kidding when I said that, but if you're thinking of turning this into a flame, then I only have one thing to say to you.

http://texas.clubsi.com/Josh/ubb/youare.swf

BTW, I'm not a geek or a dork, I just happen to have an extensive knowledge of obscure Japanese gaming errata that you're merely lacking.

6. I don't plan on starting flame, Im not a flamer! Ha, ha.

Anyway, when someone tells me I deserve a punch in the face just for making a mistake, I take it seriously.

Please note, when you are joking, when its not abvious.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

7. Originally posted by supermario
    I don't plan on starting flame, Im not a flamer! Ha, ha.

Anyway, when someone tells me I deserve a punch in the face just for making a mistake, I take it seriously.

Please note, when you are joking, when its not abvious.
    Ah! Okay. But you should take everything said in forums lightly too. After all, this is the internet.

8. Johnny i love that little you are thing makes me laugh soo much every time

hehehehehehehehehe

9. Originally posted by Johnpv
    Johnny i love that little you are thing makes me laugh soo much every time

hehehehehehehehehe

As you can tell by my brand-spanking new avatar, I really like Super Famicom Wars.

10. Originally posted by dorikyasu
    Still waiting for an official confirmation from Konami... Bahn?
    Ya know - I forgot. I'll be sure to do so on Monday. And if they don't tell me, than you can bet it's one of their special announcements for E3.