Thread: Dreamcast games, and other potential goodies! PSone? Twin Sticks? Etc., etc.?

1. Dreamcast games, and other potential goodies! PSone? Twin Sticks? Etc., etc.?

Lesse... Time to sweep the shelves clean. I need the almighty dollar.

DREAMCAST [all complete, in good condition]

Quake III Arena
    Sonic Adventure
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Outtrigger [GONE]
    Giga Wing [GONE]
    Crazy Taxi 2

One boxed keyboard. In flawless condition, no less! Rapture! [GONE]

One boxed mouse. In flawless condition, no less! Double rapture! [GONE]

PSone

PSone system - Complete with original packaging. One memory card as well. You want me, very, very badly.

Fear Effect
    Metal Gear Solid [GH]
    Mega Man X4 [GONE]
    Silhouette Mirage [GONE]

Saturn

Virtual On Netlink Edition [With spine card. Goodness!]

I'm considering... faintly considering letting my SS Twin Sticks go. [Complete with box, excellent condition.] Make the right offer and I might take you up on it.
    - [GONE] -

Let's try the 'make me an offer' this time around. Shoot me some PMs, whatever. Buy buy buy!

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day.

Pictures upon request.

2. hey man, how much for the TwinSticks? what range are you looking for? interested in a Phillips CD-i with digital movie cart. and a pile of movies for it?

3. I can't do trades... sorry. PM for you!

4. Click -you don't happen to have a total control for your twin-sticks you would be willing to part with?

5. I can't part with it, no... heh. Besides, my TC3 is falling apart - I doubt you would want it anyway.

Lik-Sang has this converter, which looks like it will get the job done as well.

PM me if you are at all interested in seriously buying the Sticks!

6. thanks for the link Click!

7. I might be interested in a second pair of sticks, but cash is low right now, so I doubt I would be able to come up with the cash within the next two weeks

8. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    I might be interested in a second pair of sticks, but cash is low right now, so I doubt I would be able to come up with the cash within the next two weeks
    Ok, there are a couple of others interested, but if they pass... they'll still be here.

Thanks for letting me know.