Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiny Toons: Defenders of the Looniverse

1. Tiny Toons: Defenders of the Looniverse

Did Defenders of the Looniverse disappear? I have not seen or heard anything about it...

All I know is that it was due out months ago and that Treasure developed it using the Rakagugaki Showtime engine...

2. I can't keep up with Buster and his crew anymore.

3. Well I've been trying to keep track of this thing for awhile now but no new info has been coming out.

SWING! is the Europeon Publisher and their site is "TEMPORARILY OFFLINE". They are also the ones had the www.dotu.net site posted. I hope they are possibly updating it. Btw, the Europeon version was schedueld for Quarter 1, 2003

Conspiracy Entertainment is bringing the game to the States, except Conspiracy has some serious fucken problems. Their site hadn't been updated since last June, and I sent them multiple e-mails but never got any response. Their site is currently down as well with the title "COMING SOON"

It seems like the game must have stopped production or they just left a couple people to finish it up. Once Dragon Drive comes out though, we can figure which or if any Treasure employees are stuck working on it. Or maybe their are some publishing problems

4. The game looks great, and the site is really cool.

I hope this get's polished off quick. I'm jonesin' for some Buster action!

Is it PS2 only?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. It seemed that it was only gonna be on PSX, but now it seems to be on PS2. Perhaps the delay has something to do with switching platforms?

6. I thought it was PS2 all along.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. There were unconfirmed rumors of a Cube port but if the PS2 version has been held up this long...

Anyway, I hope the game does come out and I hope Conspiracy is doing OK. They've had a few turds but I salute them for Road Trip, Bangaio, and Lodoss War. *-neo

8. I'm really eager to see this game get shipped. In addition to having somecool ideas to the Rakugaki formula, and looking like a game I'd want to play with my freinds, I think some of Treasure's best staff are probably tied up on this game, just judging by who worked on Rakugaki, and who's absent from other recent efforts.

9. It's been planned for the PS2 the entire time, and the "GC" rumors came from Conspiracys old site, for some reason they had it on their GC page as well.

I really want some 4P CO-OP action which is something my friends and I have been looking foward to. We already got our characters picked out..Buster owns.

10. Irk! Someone give Treasure a call and get to the bottom of this already. I elect 7F since he's the closest