Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy crap, it's Yoshi

1. And I bet he could too

2. He looks just like he did in Yoshi's Story which is good. Kinda. Anyways, the way Miyamoto is these days I seriously doubt we'll get what we really want: Yoshi as a ride. Instead I fear he'll do little more than what Toad did in Luigi's Mansion.

3. Radical! Yeah lets hope Mario gets to use Yoshi, I miss the Mario/Yoshi Deadly Duo.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. Here's my fake hypothetical Miyamoto interview when asked about Yoshi's role in MS:

****Reporter: So tell us, what does Yoshi do in MS?

Miyamoto: (laughs) Well he is an interesting character isn't he? He definitely has a role.

Reporter: Will he be used as a ride like in classic Mario games?

Miyamoto: Well, when you get into character interaction, it's always a difficult thing. It becomes too easy to do the same thing. When making Yoshi for Mario Sunshine, I approach it as how can we make him interact with the function of the game better and use him with an emphasis on assistance. I guess you could say Yoshi is beginning to follow Toad's example. (laughs)****

Can't you just imagine Miyamoto saying something like that?
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5. Originally posted by Kosh_H
    Here's my fake hypothetical Miyamoto interview when asked about Yoshi's role in MS:

****Reporter: So tell us, what does Yoshi do in MS?

Miyamoto: (laughs) Well he is an interesting character isn't he? He definitely has a role.

Reporter: Will he be used as a ride like in classic Mario games?

Miyamoto: Well, when you get into character interaction, it's always a difficult thing. It becomes too easy to do the same thing. When making Yoshi for Mario Sunshine, I approach it as how can we make him interact with the function of the game better and use him with an emphasis on assistance. I guess you could say Yoshi is beginning to follow Toad's example. (laughs)****

Can't you just imagine Miyamoto saying something like that?
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Hahahaaa
    Yes, yes I can.
    - Kabuki

6. Originally posted by piku

You would like to see that, wouldn't you, sicko?

:jest:

7. must ride Yoshi..must ride yoshi...
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Originally posted by piku

You would like to see that, wouldn't you, sicko?

:jest:
    He's not the only one

Yoshi needs some good italian sausage....uh.....wait.....

You better bet, he's gonna get f*cked if all he does is give Mario 100 lives in Mario Sunshine.

9. Damn, so THAT'S where TNL boardmember Yoshi's been. Probably teaching Mario in the ways of the Force so he can use a lightsaber instead of that retarded-looking backpack he has

Oh and plenty of Mario Sunshine would probably cause Yoshi to sprout also. Sorry, just had to get in on all the bad sexual innuendo here
    omg TNL epics!

10. Hah, Yoshi does look wasted. Anyways, pics look much better and clearer.