Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AICN Reviews Bad Boys 2

1. AICN Reviews Bad Boys 2

Read it here:

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=15650

What can I say. Just 2 MORE DAYS

2. I realized something a couple of weeks ago.

Bad Boys/Bad Boys II is this generations Miami Vice.

3. And nothing wrong with that Why are you sad?

4. I don't know, I guess I want Martin Lawrence to act like Philip Michael Thomas or some shit. Calling everybody a "sucka" and such.

5. I didn't even notice it was coming out this weekend. I'll make a feeble attempt to be there!

On a side note, when will Martin Lawrence get sick of playing the "IM A BLACK COP YOU WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUNNY LOL" role? Nothing To Lose, Big Momma's House, Bad Boys, Blue Streak, National Security...and I'm sure I'm forgetting 2-3 more.
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. I fail to see why this movie's getting so much hype. Did anyone care about the original at all?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. I'll see it for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre trailer attached to it. Maybe the movie will be good, too.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Originally posted by Dolemite
    I fail to see why this movie's getting so much hype. Did anyone care about the original at all?
    Are you kidding D??? Original BB is great action comedy. Lots of people like it, and it made some decent money back in the day. And now BB2 IS going to be action movie of the Summer. At least the way I like to have my action movies, with gunfights, lots of blood and explosions.

9. I didn't say that original BB was bad at all, Despair (I liked it), I just didn't think it was that big a movie. They're acting like BB2 is a new Star Wars movie or something...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. The hype around it has really grown. The stunts and violence are supposed to be something else. It's sounding like a real balls out action movie, the kind we havn't seen an quite a few years. When people get shot, it actually looks like they get shot, no "AH!" and then they fall over a couch out of view. The stunts and destruction are set to jump over what T3 set down. All the press so far has been really positive.