Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 818202122

Thread: R-Type Final

1. What's up with everyone playing the game on Kids difficulty?

Weak people.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. You hafta finish it on all difficulties to fill in the Awards list!

3. Bah... you should still start on Normal at least.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I had been playing Normal the whole time and then tried Kids, and glided right through it. They make the bosses SO much weaker. I can only imagine Baby.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. I've been playing for about 9.5 hours and have 47 ships unlocked.

How about you guys?

6. I must be the champ.

I havent had time to play since a few days after it came out.

8. I just recently printed out a FAQ of the peramiters to get all the ships, should have done it earlier. I am like 13 hrs and have 39 ships, if I had printed off a faq earlier I might not have wasted some time using certain ships for far too long. Oh well.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. I got this game from my local Gamestop because all the PS2 stuff is 75% off right now. It cost like $1.11. Going back to this thread is nuts. Remember when we used to talk about game strategy?

The ship selection music is still pimp as hell.

In general, R Type Final is a prime example of a game with potential that far exceeds the realized product.