Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old, "classic" Bahn art (Updated: 7/24/03)

1. Old, "classic" Bahn art (Updated: 7/24/03)

Here ya go:

Zero 3 line-art (final version posted below was featured in GameFan, GameGo! and Toonapalooza)

Amy Rose

Cammy

Vice

A bit of in-progress art of Ulala...

More pics below more...(check periodically for others, or until I run out of content)

2. First to reply! Bleeeah~!

Saaay~ I haven't seen that SFA pic before! Must've been really hard work. Great job.

And Ulala wants me to tell you that she's sick of that dress/space suit. She sez she has a ton of new outfits in SC5-2 and wants you to buy the game, use it as reference, and draw her in the tiniest one... 'cuz it's summer. *shrug* I dunno. She's in a foul mood 'cuz I haven't bought her new GBA game. What about you?

3. Quote Originally Posted by mrdandy
    First to reply! Bleeeah~!

Saaay~ I haven't seen that SFA pic before! Must've been really hard work. Great job.

And Ulala wants me to tell you that she's sick of that dress/space suit. She sez she has a ton of new outfits in SC5-2 and wants you to buy the game, use it as reference, and draw her in the tiniest one... 'cuz it's summer. *shrug* I dunno. She's in a foul mood 'cuz I haven't bought her new GBA game. What about you?

Looks like i have to import, if there's a place wherei can see some of those hot new outfits, I will. these pics are old ya know?

thank - regarding the SFA pic - I spent the better part of a day working on it. I'd like to develop some new ones in the immediate future. Hopefully I will get a vibe and create a SNK v. Capcom illustration.

4. That SFA3 pic i never seen before!Looks good.

and the Vice too,great pose!

Heh.I thought MrDandy's version was the skimpiest costume avaiable EVER for Ulala.I'd like it if a girl cosplayed that..
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

5. Here's some more...

The "updated" version of the Zero 3 pic.

Tron Bonne and Kobun (inspired from a Japanese model) - I need to do another version.

Juli and Juni have a bit of photo op conflict.

Toshinden 2 illustration (1997)

Toshinden 2 illustration (1999)

Mai (Version 1)

Mai (Final - B/W)

Mai (Colors by Dunalp)

6. Yo~, dAMON! When are you gonna enter the Summer Swimsuit Challenge? That sexy Angel pic in your other thread would be a perfect entry. Do another !

bahn, you don't have SC5-2, yet? Sorry, I thought you had it imported already . I wish I could take pictures of her outfits for you with my digicam but to tell you the truth, I have only unlocked 2-3 of her outfits ! This game is harder than the first! Plus, I had to really smash my buttons in to get the right chu-chus and stuff (my controllers are messed up thanks to Virtua Figther Evo and Soul Caliber 2).

7. There's a lot of nice pieces in here, Bahn. I especially like the Mai pick, and the composition (with multiple characters) pieces. The SFA3 updated pic is especially nice...except for one thing that sort of bugs me...Ryu looks very similar to the Ryu pic in the SFA strategy guide...but, his arm structure is really wonky. His right arm is either missing the shoulder or the bicep or...it's just...not right. Otherwise, I really like the layout of the characters and the way they are scaled/layered. Trust me, I know how difficult doing those sort of compositions is. Guile and Karin are just barely noticeable as later additions, if only because they seem to be drawn a bit better (I like Guile's punk look, and Karin's just done well overall). I like Ken, too...very trademark "Ken." Cammy's a little awkwardly placed, but, if it were to be colored, stuff like that could be worked out.

Anyway, nice to see you're posting in here, and were getting some more life in this forum.

8. the ryu came from that pic. I guess it's cuz my version is somewhat compressed. it looks wierd in the book.

I don't color, and it's unlikely that anyone would be able to do justice to it unless they colored the original lineart version. I'd like to redo it eventually. some characters i draw better than others, and when I am totally uncertain - I take from elements where I can

on an unrelated note, some art scanned better than others, because the original pages tend to pick up the oils from your hand when drawing. blah.

9. I like the work and all but Sakura needs bigger McGupies .

10. Heh. I'll post more pics shortly (not quite as good as these though)

Here's some more stuff. Some good. some ok. ...well, you get the point

Hey Fury, look - color! Street Fighter EX/Alpha illustration (1996)

..and the other piece.

More color (image that) - Tobal 2 (1996)

Sakura n' Chibi Ryu (1999)

Sakura (2000)

Rose (2000)

Rose (Version 2.0 - 2000)

Seung Mina (2000) *man, it's time to do a new version of her.

King (2002) *yes, I know she looks like Rei

More to come.