Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TNL 3.0 Upgrade Troubleshooting Thread

1. first impressions: the tnl 2.0 theme is very off. way too much grey.

on the other hand, i like how the text of the first post is displayed when you mouseover a thread title.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    User CP -> options -> very bottom. I suggest TNL :: ICE, because it's my theme and it's damn awesome.
    yeah, the ice theme is good. i think i'll use that one. ..until someone gets tnl 2.0 looking like it did before the switch.)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden
    Everything is, like, weird and shit.
    I agree.

Messages must now be at least 10 characters, eh? I guess that solves a few pet peeves.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Dah, I'll have to go install my vB3-ized version of Go! it seems.
    That would be much appreciated.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

5. Is it just me, or is some text a bit on the small side? I'm talking about the stuff up top "forums- control panel- etc." and the stuff listed as a "last post", the text seems way smaller than before, and I've got to strain my eye to see it clearly.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Is it just me, or is some text a bit on the small side? I'm talking about the stuff up top "forums- control panel- etc." and the stuff listed as a "last post", the text seems way smaller than before, and I've got to strain my eye to see it clearly.
    Seems large enough to me... Maybe your resolution is set to some obscene amount.

7. The /me function isn't working now... and after I finally figured out how to use it

8. Lots of problems here. I think everything looks very cluttered and unfinished. Several themes look worse than others.

» The quick reply button does not work. If you click on that icon mentioned above it just gives an error (PostID: 0).

» I can't find where to change the custom status anymore.

» When you click on the User CP button from a user's profile it gives a database error.

» The centred username/customstatus/avatar/location/etc looks bad.

I am not trying to be negitive, I just want to give some feedback. I hope it all gets sorted out soon.

9. Would 800X600 be considered obscene?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. I'm using the default now, and quotes appear in these white boxes which is really annoying. Is there a way to change it back to the way it was before?