Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice touch...

Xbox 360 I Nice touch...

Hello Rick,

We at TNL Forum would like to wish you a happy birthday today!
    Wow, TNL Forum were the first ones to say it to me when I went and checked my e-mail at one in the morning. You guys are a slick bunch.

Enjoy a positive comment for once.

2. You really should thank the devs at vbulletin.com, since that's a new feature in vBulletin 3. Happy Birthday, regardless!

Happy birthday, sucka.

4. If you get any really cool presents that have no tags on em, then they are from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

5. Happy Birthday, Rick. Are you legal yet?

*puts on smoking jacket*

Not in this country, hold out 12 more months my friend.

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes, I have to say it was a very good day until 7 minutes ago. My Newspaper class even threw me a surprise party I didn't have the faintest clue about, I went out to dinner with some friends, it was going very well.

7 minutes ago I found out someone I've been going to school with since elementary school died at 3pm today in a car accident. He wasn't wearing a seat belt. It's been a real downer, this is the 3rd or 4th person in my class alone to die from a car accident, and it's just been very surreal. I do want to thank everyone for their well wishes, if not for this grim news this was to be an absolutley spectacular day.

7. happy birthday!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Wow, TNL Forum were the first ones to say it to me when I went and checked my e-mail at one in the morning. You guys are a slick bunch.

Enjoy a positive comment for once.

One more year closer to death, way to go, smart thinking.

Just kidding happy birthday rick.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

9. I didn't get one on my birthday.

I was legal too. [face_neglected]
    BTFJ

10. Another nice touch: non members can't see pics in the "post your pic" thread.