Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626282930

Thread: Official TNL 3.0 Upgrade Troubleshooting Thread

1. Any contributions would be welcome.

2. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    Actually, sggg was never sold on the new logo he made in the first place. He may make a new one sooner or later, but we decided to go back to the old one.
    Tis true. I don't think it worked that well. It was never really intended to be the new logo or anything anyway..... Bahn or anyone else: Do you have the font that was used in the current (TNL 2.0) logo? If so - PM me.

3. The GG! theme is still ugly.

Put back the lines!

4. that "logo" was created by kenshin, i don't have access to it because I had nothing to do with it.

5. (i posted this in another thread, but i don't think anyone noticed)

i'm hoping that someone can keep the threads from breaking whenever someone posts an image that's too wide.. see andy's post in this thread for an example. i'm using tnl 2.1 at 1024x768.

6. Sorry about the delay on that. Finally put in the post separation hack Regus pointed me to that eliminated that problem.

Also implemented the Welcome panel on TNL Classic and restored the XBL tag.

7. i'm not sure what this is called, but i don't like that anything i copy from a webpage and paste into a reply is italicized, with no easy way to get it back to normal. it's great the the URLs are automatically parsed, but the italicizing is kinda irritating.

8. test