Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Seeks Beta Testers

1. Nintendo Seeks Beta Testers

Nintendo has begun recruiting players to serve as beta testers for their latest games. Specifically, the company is looking for debugging and game evaluation staffers to play several upcoming games for a period of approximately two months. Selected participants will work at Nintendo's Kyoto research facility from August 18 through October 15, 10AM to 5:30PM, Monday through Friday. Apart from playing the latest games, participants will be paid 900 yen ($8) per hour and transportation reimbursement. Nintendo will be accepting applications for the positions through July 28 on their Japanese website. For reference, it's currently unknown whether testers will survey GameCube or GameBoy Advance titles.
    im gonna apply just cause. would be pretty sweet if they were like "yeah, we should get atleast one guy from america down here, and since he's the only one that applied, we'll fly him down here and pay for his living."

how's that for wishfull thinking?

2. make that two of us.

3. Where is the link to said application?

4. Being a beta tester would ruin games for me.

Worst job ever.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden
    Being a beta tester would ruin games for me.
    Correct! Also, I can't see how someone could live in a Japanese city off of $8/900 yen per hour.

7. I click on this link thinking its something that us in the USA could do but its for Japan. Why even bother making this thread?

Yeah, you go apply Lucas you [b[EXPLETIVE DELETED[/b]. ~burg
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    I click on this link thinking its something that us in the USA could do but its for Japan. Why even bother making this thread?
    You're about to answer your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    Lucas you fucking dipshit.

9. i can't come up with anything... ::shrugs::

10. Quote Originally Posted by 88mph
    Worst job ever.
    Nah, it's better than both retail and fast food. Trust me, I've done all three. You just got to have perspective. I mean, shit, you're getting paid to play (uh, I mean "break") a game.