Thread: Recommended Game Stores online

1. Recommended Game Stores online

Well since i've just gotten a dreamcast and a freshly mod'd (soon as the darn chip arrives) saturn, and have a few dollars to blow, what do you guys recommend i shop. Rare games, hard to find games and hopefully a place to find once of those sweet sweet agetec dreamcast sticks for under 70 dollars pls?
    Ebay's already covered ^^ btw.

2. www.ncsx.com
    www.tronixweb.com
    www.toysnjoys.com
    www.cart-mart.com/videogamedepot.com

I've had good dealings with all of the above companies except for cart-mart/vid depot, but I've heard alot of great feedback about them.

The only one place I would strongly recommend avoiding like the plague is:

www.buyrite.net

Worst online game retailer ever. Myself and many of the other posters have been screwed over by them repeatedly.

*I noticed your custom status btw, Rival Schools/Project Justice are sooooo great and under-rated it's not even funny!

3. This thread is helpful.

4. Originally posted by Kidnemo

*I noticed your custom status btw, Rival Schools/Project Justice are sooooo great and under-rated it's not even funny!
    Aka, reason for buying a dreamcast. Thats it for me, getting sonic adventure, Rival Schools Evolution 2, Project Justice (jap ver) among other things :>

Yeah Project justice is the only current fighting game that doesn't make me go ho hum its ryu and ken's gay sexxor fest ex plus beta 3d vs snk vs marvel vs darkhorse vs pennyarcade 5.

Somehow made by capcom ^^
    Oh well maybe Asuka 120 will make the list too

5. a freshly mod'd (soon as the darn chip arrives) saturn
    Just a warning in case you didn't know, Saturns modded with a chip are only able to play pirated games. To play imports you need a Japanese Saturn, a Switch modded Saturn or a converter cart.

6. you hot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.