Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacking mp3s into roms

1. Ok, something's wrong. I DLed Winamp and YMAMP. Whenever I DL a soundtrack, however, it tells me that "Windows cannot open this file."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Nappa
    It seems that no matter how many times we post on .gym, .sfc, .nsf, ect. formats people either don't listen or immediatly forget.
    i was thinking the same thing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Ok, something's wrong. I DLed Winamp and YMAMP. Whenever I DL a soundtrack, however, it tells me that "Windows cannot open this file."
    they're usually contained in rar files, which aren't normally readable by windows. just download winrar to uncompress them.

3. I want to ripe final fight's CD music into the arcade version, there any possible way to doing that?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. Mmm, nice. What are some good soundtracks besides Gunstar Heroes?

5. Rocket Knight is good. There are others, but I'm just wondering, can an mp3 be converted into a tracker format? I thought tracker files were like mods.

6. Mmm, nice. What are some good soundtracks besides Gunstar Heroes?
    Ristar, Outrun, Bloodlines.

7. Mmm, nice. What are some good soundtracks besides Gunstar Heroes?
    Sonic 2, Phantasy Star IV.
    BTFJ

8. Sonic 2

I played through this yesterday, for the first time in quite a few years, after pulling it out to check something for gamefreak. It was absurdly easy. Just sort of move through the levels(no real platform traps showed up until I was halfway through -_o ) and occasionally something will show up to attack you all shy like. I was surprised, I remembered there being some challenge to it when I was younger. =\

Nice music though.

9. Sonic 3 & Knuckles is a lot harder. Sonic 2 was designed with speeding in mind.

Streets of Rage 2, Monster World 4 and Shinobi 3 also have nice soundtracks.