Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Controller S ships

1. It's better for GV and JSRF. Worse for Halo IMO. I guess I'll keep the US pad around.

ºTracer
    o_O

2. I went into multiplayer and tried both controllers side by side in Halo and they felt pretty much the same. Ditto for when I went deep into the single player experience. Button placement and such is different, but easy to adjust to.

Might be different in extended sessions, but I had to put the regular controller down sometime during the flood because my hands needed the rest. I'll probably still pause with the new controller, but only because the Library is such a pain getting through.

Still keeping the original around for multiplayer business though.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. heh, i've had this thing for over half a month now and NOW we see it on headlines? oh wait, it was there before, my bad...
    The feel is much improved over the american ver, still makes me wonder what the guys as M$ were thinking when they didn't give us this one in the first place... (want an extra $30 Billy?)
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

4. Originally posted by unit003
    heh, i've had this thing for over half a month now and NOW we see it on headlines?
    You've had the American Xbox Controller S for over half a month now? How'd you pull that off?

5. It pisses me off that two months back I bought a third Xbox controller that has gotten very little use, and now this beauty comes out.
    So this summer I'll have three normal pads and one S pad. It's gonna be funny having my friends bitch at me during 4-player games because I got the "good" controller. I can hear the blame-the-loss-on-the-controller excuses now *sigh*

Well, at least my one-player Xbox gaming will be improved ^_^

- Kabuki

6. Originally posted by unit003
    heh, i've had this thing for over half a month now and NOW we see it on headlines? oh wait, it was there before, my bad...
    yes, how did you get this a month and a half ago when the US version was just released? hmmmmmm..

7. Originally posted by kabuki
    It pisses me off that two months back I bought a third Xbox controller that has gotten very little use, and now this beauty comes out.
    I specifically didn't buy another XBox controller because I was waiting for this little guy. And now he's here.