Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The one and only PS2 mod?

1. The one and only PS2 mod?

Check out www.numbthumb.net...

Hmm.. is it legit?

Hellishly expensive, for one...

2. Nobody ever said salvation's cheap...
    Boo, Hiss.

3. The link don't work

4. Well, If only that link actually worked.....

5. Someone at J&L in Chinatown told me they have a legit mod, but it costs $150. I dunno if he was sincere, but for that much money, you almost might as well just buy a import PS2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. What I can't figure out is why can't someone make a DC-X style PS2 boot disk? Or is that not technically possible? I guess if it were we'd already have homebrew utopia PS2 discs floating around.

7. Originally posted by Kosh_H
    What I can't figure out is why can't someone make a DC-X style PS2 boot disk? Or is that not technically possible? I guess if it were we'd already have homebrew utopia PS2 discs floating around.
    i think it is possible...im not 100% sure but using the DVD Region X, dont you have a swap method for that?

and for those in Europe, Action Replay?

8. Originally posted by burgundy
    Someone at J&L in Chinatown told me they have a legit mod, but it costs $150. I dunno if he was sincere, but for that much money, you almost might as well just buy a import PS2.
    i dont think its $150..probably $80-100

im thinking about doing it too..but i want to know which chip they use. if not i'll have someone install the origa for $80

there are some ps2 imports i want to play but the unmodded ps2 is not helping out

9. ever heard of that gameshark code that cracks your ps2?