Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Tenchu / Ikaruga Contest Update

1. LOL.... my name is still on the 10 up there...

Does that mean my shirt hasn't gone out yet ?

2. I think someone ate it. Times are tough after all.

3. Oh well... it's only a shirt after all... if someone ate it... hey at least it provided someone with sustenance for a day.

4. Lot's of fiber. Full meal and a quality poop. Tenchu goes a long way!

5. Quote Originally Posted by bahn

Meanwhile, in a universe where only Bahn can hear him scream, the following winner can look forward to wishing his worries away with the limited edition sake, poster, an immensely large box, and most importantly - a copy of Ikaruga. Who might that be?

John K (who else?)

Camp out at your mailboxes, stuff is coming your way.

yay! good to hear..
    what month should i expect it?

6. post pictures of your winnings in the Ikaruga thread once it arives, johnk!

7. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    yay! good to hear..
    what month should i expect it?
    i thought it was for me? O_o

oh ok. i guess i can give it to you. msg me on aim for details.

8. Well.. no disrespect, but its been 5 months and I'm still sleeping on my porch.. and yet to recieve my T-shirt..
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

9. send me money for s/h. otherwise draw a ikaruga design on your t-shirt and pretend you received one.

10. I hope that's a joke. If you need money, just ask The Next Level's treasurer. I have his phone number around here someplace.

Sorry some of you are still waiting. This was an unusual contest from the start. As soon as we get back a return on all the money we invested in Gigli, we'll host an even bigger giveaway.