Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $5 New Rygar at EB RIGHT NOW! (prolly not for long)

1. $5 New Rygar at EB RIGHT NOW! (prolly not for long)

I know there's a specific discount thread but this deal could die within the hour. The sale started today but the online bargain is already gone. Apparently stores haven't gotten word yet though 'cause I just called my local EB to verify the price and then went and picked mine up. Could be only for the rest of tonight though which means you have... about 49 minutes as I type this to get down to your store and pick it up (assuming you're on the west coast)! Supposed to be a good to great game; I would've bought it for $50 when it came out if I'd had the money. Many of you have it but for those who slept on it, now's yer chance. Run/drive like the wind!

2. five fucking dollars?

damn you compass, this would have been nice to know like 3 hours ago..

damn your time zone!!

3. Excellent price for that game. If you dont have it yet, make sure to take the advantage

4. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    five fucking dollars?

damn you compass, this would have been nice to know like 3 hours ago..

damn your time zone!!
    Hey, it could very well extend into tomorrow. I'm just speculating that the end is near since it disappeared from the online store. Call your local store first thing tomorrow, might get lucky!

5. It's 11pm.

A lot of good that does me.
    But I'll check it out tommorrow.

6. with my luck they'll be sold out.

7. Thanks for the info, Compass.
    It's all about the New York Islanders!!!

8. Well... I know that on GameTZ there was a thread about this.. and two users bought 10 copies each. So there is a good chance a lot of that went around.

Yup, same happened on some other forums with people buying 3. Really pissed me off.

10. why would you buy a bunch of them?? What a bunch of morons. I thought I was getting a deal when I bought mine for $10 new.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"