Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reputable online art stores?

1. Reputable online art stores?

Note that I don't use paypal (nor do I wish to). There apparently is no art stores here that has the supplies I need. Pearl Online is practically barren with available items to purchase and I am very much in need of some new leads for my pencils and some sketchbooks to boot.

any input is appreciated.

edit: I don't live in NY (aka) "big city"...kthx

2. I've never actually ordered online from these stores but these are both very reputable stores here:

* Omer Deserres (Loomis & Toles outside of Québec, I think)
    * British Blueprint

I've been going to both for years. Hope that helps.

3. Hm. cool but...do they take USD? I don't wanna be charge extra for Canadian fees.

4. Aren't you in New York? Seems like you should be able to find whatever you want.

JM

5. Utrecht is the best, and they usually have brick and mortor stores in big cities.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JM
    Aren't you in New York? Seems like you should be able to find whatever you want.

JM

Really, I am in New York? That's news to me.

seriously though - as I've said for months on this board I live in CT, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered posting this thread (makes sense now doesn't it?)

7. http://www.meininger.com/
    Ive only been to their real store, I dunno how their online service is.
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

8. hm, thanks icepop/FPM - i'll give a look when I can.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jester
    Utrecht is the best, and they usually have brick and mortor stores in big cities.
    I'll agree Utrecht will probably have anything you need... just go to utrecht.com

10. thanks, about Utrecht - how are their shipping rates, do you need to have PayPal?