Thread: Any Morning Musume fans here?

Seven Force Guest

Any Morning Musume fans here?

All right...so they happen to captivate me to an extent. I not only speak of MoMusu, but any of the "offspring" groups (Mini Moni, Puchi Moni, Tanpopo and the rest). I know I'm not alone...

Orange........................................

2. I know I'll get smacked for the shameless self promotion, but after the big GameGO split, most of the J-pop discussion ended up over on my little forum. Hell, we've even got a little MiniMoni fanclub up and running. So, if you get the chance, stop by, especially if you're looking for Morning Musume discussion.

http://bbs.morningmayo.com
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Originally posted by shidoshi
    I know I'll get smacked for the shameless self promotion, but after the big GameGO split, most of the J-pop discussion ended up over on my little forum. Hell, we've even got a little MiniMoni fanclub up and running. So, if you get the chance, stop by, especially if you're looking for Morning Musume discussion.

http://bbs.morningmayo.com
    Where did the rest of your website go, Shidoshi ??
    All that's left is the forum...

- Kabuki

4. Originally posted by kabuki

Where did the rest of your website go, Shidoshi ??
    All that's left is the forum...
    Because of my upcoming trip, there was just no way I could keep up the website like I would have wanted to. So, I just decided that anything I would still do that would have gone up on the site is now being posted directly to the forums. As more stuff gets moved over, I think we're going to have a pretty interesting little archive of info on there, actually.

It is a shame, too, because the new design I had for the site was really nice.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.