Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Technos

1. By the looks of the screenshot, it IS translated...

EDIT: Rezo beat me to it.

2. Thanks again Neo. I forgot all about Mat Mania. I know I put hundreds of quarters into it, but I can't remember where.

I'm playing it now. It's alot harder than I remember. I can't beat The Insane Warrior!!! aka Road Warrior Animal. Ahh the memories.

3. found a Dunk Heroes for sale:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/57265764

Anyone willing to pay that pricetag?

4. Quote Originally Posted by PaperWork
    Thanks again Neo. I forgot all about Mat Mania. I know I put hundreds of quarters into it, but I can't remember where.

I'm playing it now. It's alot harder than I remember. I can't beat The Insane Warrior!!! aka Road Warrior Animal. Ahh the memories.
    One, two....THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Damn, that was a great game
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. Oh wow! I used to enjoy mat mania at this pool hall I used to live next to. Never was good enough to beat the champ, but someday I will.

I remember seeing voltage fighter once on a road trip and thought it was pretty neat for it's time. Never could afford a geo so I don't think I'll ever get around to playing it.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by 680x0
    found a Dunk Heroes for sale:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/57265764

Anyone willing to pay that pricetag?
    No.

-Tech

7. Shadow Force looks sort of like an ADK Neo-Geo game IMO. This is so good it makes the arcade Double Dragon 3 look all the more appalling. Technos should've done DD3 like this.

Xain'D Sleena is one game that needs a sequel badly. There's one Hudson game on the NES called Xexyz that sounds similar (it also has the platform and side-scroll shooter styles of play) but I haven't tried it.

I wouldn't pay the price for that Dunk Heroes- that's enough cash to buy several games.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura
    Shadow Force looks sort of like an ADK Neo-Geo game IMO. This is so good it makes the arcade Double Dragon 3 look all the more appalling. Technos should've done DD3 like this.

Xain'D Sleena is one game that needs a sequel badly. There's one Hudson game on the NES called Xexyz that sounds similar (it also has the platform and side-scroll shooter styles of play) but I haven't tried it.

I wouldn't pay the price for that Dunk Heroes- that's enough cash to buy several games.

Shadow Force is a great game indeed. I just find it disheartening that Technos choosed to do a Popeye party game for American Technos (which they didn't even bother localizing anyway) over an SNES port of Shadow Force. Hopefully, Technos will consider revisiting some of it's more obscure games in their library like that, Mysterious Stones and Xain'D Sleena, since we all know that they can't be living off Kunio games forever.

Xexyz is a lot like Xain'D from what I remember, but has more of an adventure-feel to it. I heard it was actually based on a Japanese folktale.