Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Serious Physic question

1. That would be something like Inertia right rezo..

Even if they could pipe air to blow only on the flag there would still be atmosphereic pressure from it - thus making it impossible for any kind of dust or debris to fall in a perfect parabola. Try in your house with a hand full of dirt... shut off the AC all you like, try to throw it in a path - the dust/dirt whatever will diffuse in the air. With no air to diffuse in, it will only conform to the laws of motion and gravity. Even still - I would wager that that kind of acrh would be near impossible to attain even IF they could create a studio in a vaccum on earth. The diffrence in gravity would make it shorter.

ºTracer
    o_O

2. And elvis lives in macedonia secretly as a waitress.

I find all this paranoid bullshit highly amusing.

I think that tracerbullets arguement makes much more sense.

3. Originally posted by xS
    what about all the documentries that say that you can see a Tv studio somehow
    WOW! If it was on TV then i must be true!
    Anything that will attract an audience will be put on TV dude!...
    Tracer is right avout the arch theory, that can't happen if there is any type of atmosphere, the dirt would break up, and spread out and disperse.......but my guess is that they DID alter the pictures taken for some reason or another, thats why the cross-hairs are f*cked up so something WAS wrong up there....but they were up there
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

4. *hump*

this is an interesting topic
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"