Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serious Physic question

1. Serious Physic question

Why the hell are the shadows parrallel , and why is there 'wind' on the moon?

2. we already covered this, we launched men to the moon, they could not land, we faked it, to raise morale during the Vietnam/Cold War era.

It is even taught in many schools throughout the world that the US faked the landing (most notably Europe & Russia).

like all huge events, including 911, the public only knows about 15% of the truth. i can tell you the light source in that picture is fake, if the sun shined directly on a man on the moon he would be burned to a crisp.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

3. Yeah Ive heard similar stuff about the russians saying that the US was bullshitting everyone, and that theres some radioactive field that makes it impossible to for humans to get to the moon. I was just trying to confirm this.

4. The moon has an atmosphere. Why shouldn't it have wind? Do you really think NASA is so freakin' stupid that they would fake a moon shot with wind if it didn't exist on the moon?

Edit: I don't quite understand your shadow question. Is there a reason they shouldn't be parrallel? I'd assume the sun is off to the left of the picture when it was taken.

5. The shadows should be parrallel or close to parrallel as the sun is the main light source. I dont think that theres an atmosphere on the moon , it is exposed to solar wind though , which causes stuff like the Aurora borealis to happen.

6. The moon doesn't have an atmosphere, you're right.

7. Its sad that people always believe the press. Maybe one day we'll find out what really happened on 9/11

Some people need to be a little less cynical and realize that the entire world is not faked to fit to the common people and some things do happen as they are recorded and we are not living in the Matrix.

9. Are we? I've been having alot of deja vu moments lately.

Matrix must be really glitching!

10. nah, theres a lot more proof that it was faked.

in a LOT of the other pictures taken on the 'moon', there are multiple light sources. in some, the cross-hair things seem to come from behind objects (that means they were altered). and when the lander took off from the moon, it left no blast crater.

just think about it.