Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Sunshine images

1. More Sunshine images

IGN released more images but for some reason made them insider really quick GRR!

2. Maybe it's the previous games talking, maybe it's the design style... But that just looks fun! I really no screenshots get out of anything past this city, because I hate having to shield myself and carefully tread wherever I go to avoid spoilers. I can deal with knowing about this city (from what they've shown, I want bosses to be surprises), but not anything further. That includes types of backpacks.

3. I don't think they made them insider quickly. once you click on a certain amount of pictures, they shut off your access. I think it becomes insider only after 5

as far the shots, i really don't want to comment with all this stuff about the 3D glasses and such.

i do believe the rumor a bit. take a look at this picture and pay attention to the water cannon and the clouds:

they appear to have different layers, kinda like imax or whatnot. just something to ponder over

take a look at the picture below and imagine the tide coming in and out, and it sticks out like it does in an IMax movie. now THAT would be cool!

4. I really does look fun, and full of style and character (like Mario usually is). Honestly, it looks so much better than SM64 in every aspect.
    It's a mirror image!

5. Yeah I've talked about and noticed that weird effect, I do think there is more to the shots than they show. Maybe it's something to do with a heatwave or paint.

6. Yoshi looks stoned! Must have eaten a fuzzy. But seriously, I'm really looking forward to this game.

There is definatly something going on with the graphics. What, I'm not sure. I would LOVE to know though. In motion it looks a little different too...

Andy787 Guest
    I still say it looks like shit graphically. But if that rumor is true (and as Kino pointed out, it may very well be), it could easilly make up for it

9. i cant wait for this game

10. I think this game simply looks like Gaming Bliss, I am a hardcore Mario fan so I may be a little parshael to the Plumber. And every time new pictures come out the game looks better and better IMO, I just can't wait to see how the game goes, Miyamato says that the graphics are not as amazing as they could be so they use more power for the World, because apparently the world will just suddenly change on you, like you will be running along and all of a sudden a hill will just burst up from the earth and things to that Nature. I can't wait!!!!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!