Thread: FS/T: Ultimate GameCube Hardware Bundle

FS/T: Ultimate GameCube Hardware Bundle

I am looking to trade or sell the following as a package deal:

Indigo GameCube (Complete, Modded)
    Indigo GameBoy Player (Complete)
    Indigo GBA -> GCN Link Cable (Loose)
    WaveBird (Loose)
    Indigo PS2 -> GCN Controller Converter (Loose)
    Memory Card 59 (Loose)
    Memory Card 251 (Loose)

I can also add any of the following games:

Beach Spikers (Complete)
    Smuggler's Run: War Zone (Complete)
    Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader (Complete)

As far as trades go, I am looking for PS1, PS2, PC, and/or PalmOS games and accessories. I would also love to have a modded PSOne.

Please send offers via PM but ask any questions here, so that everyone can see the answers. Thanks for looking!

2. If you are willing to separate I am interested in Smuggler's Run Warzones and the Wavebird. I have games and dvd's listed on my GTZ page.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

3. i am interested in the PSO game and the PS2->GC controller converter. what are you asking for those? and do you have a list of PSOne games you are looking for?

I am willing to sell/trade off the games separately, but I would like to keep the hardware together for the time being.

glock17, I will check your GTZ page and e-mail you.

plik. there are a lot of PSOne games I would like to have. It may be easier to to tell me what you have available.

edit: PSO is now spoken for.

5. Alright, dammit.

How much for the system and accessories? Oh wait, this might best fit as a PM, but feel free to throw a roundabout figure out here..

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts
    How much for the system and accessories? Oh wait, this might best fit as a PM, but feel free to throw a roundabout figure out here..
    I honestly don't have a figure in mind. If you'd like, I can do some pricing in various places and give you a ballpark figure. If you have a range in mind, feel free to shoot me a PM as well.

7. See anything?
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock17
    See anything?
    I'm interested in ZOE2 or Contra on PS2 for Smuggler's Run. I could add something if needed. I'd prefer to not let go of the Wavebird without the system.