Page 1 of 51 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

1. Nip/Tuck

Anyone catch the first episode this week? I liked it a lot, great acting some really fucked up moments, just a well rounded show. Plus they say shit and don't bleep it. It reminds me of American Beauty, but in Miami and with plastic surgeons as the focal point.

Edit: For those new to the show, welcome to TNL's offical N/T thread. Here's the breakdown for where we talk about the episodes: Season 1 talk goes from post 1-60, Season 2 goes from post 64-159 and Season 3 starts at 180. Season 4 starts at post number 280 and Season 5 (part 1) post 334 and Season 5 part 2 at post 445. Finally, Season 6 talk starts at post #487. The last 9 episodes are officially labeled as Season 7 but that's a weird choice since those episodes were all filmed consecutively and started airing 2 weeks after the season 6 "finale".

Most spoilers are NOT tagged, so read at your own risk if you haven't seen the shows yet, we talk about everything as it happens. If you need to catch up, Season 1-5 are available on DVD/Blu Ray.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 06 Mar 2010 at 10:46 AM.

2. Yeah, I saw it too. I was impressed by some of the things that they were show (doggy style) and liked the show as a whole.

My Movies

Service Gamers

3. I saw the previews and was wondering what its about. Who knows, I might catch an episode once in a while if I like what I see.

4. Despair-is the video on the far right from the new Robert Rodriguez movie?

My Movies

Service Gamers

5. Yeah, that's Once Upon A Time in Mexico.

6. Thought so, I can't wait for that to come out.

My Movies

Service Gamers

7. Well, Had to change it, since original sourse got switched. Now displaying a cool EQ scene

8. Reminder: new episode is on tonight at 10pm EST! Sounds cool this week, got some twins on tonights show.

9. Do you know what surprises me most about this show is the amount of s-bombs that are dropped. It happens so often that I forget that the show's on cable.

My Movies

Service Gamers

10. I think they said it two or three times this episode. It was another strong ep, I'm really growing to like this show. I really like the characters, I'm going to follow this one. Come to think of it, there are very few shows I watch religiously now. There's way too much garbage on now.