Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1929313233

Thread: The *Official* Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution Thread

1. I feel that this is easily the best fighter out there, content-wise, but Street Fighter and its ilk will always be favored by me. Its a shame that SF Anniversary didn't try to do some of the things that Virtua Fighter did with its tutorial and match videos. Thats Capcom though.

I hope to see VF5 on the XBOX 360 with live play. Then I could be certain that I will forever have to practice at this game. It'll be fun, though
    Last edited by Changeling; 18 Sep 2005 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling
    I hope to see VF5 on the XBOX with live play. Then I could be certain that I will forever have to practice at this game. It'll be fun, though
    Since the Xbox has 2 months and 4 days left in its life, good luck with that.

3. Strider, VF 5 got me back into this, much like how it got you into it. I'm still ruling with Wolf, and it feels great to have new memory cards to fill with match replays.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Since the Xbox has 2 months and 4 days left in its life, good luck with that.
    Whoops, I meant the XBOX 360

5. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    It might be a little premature saying this because I've only had the game half a month, but never mind best 3D fighter - this might just be the best fighting game ever period.
    Now do you understand why I said it makes Street Fighter 3 look like Smash Bros Melee?

Agree with everything you said. I'm an Aoi player mainly and she got some big improvements with EVO, which I only got recently because like you I was just burned out on VF4. I wish that the whole quest mode was a little quicker and offered rewards sooner, because playing against the computer at low levels tends to get repetitive. I also didn't like how sometimes the tutorial will tell you the proper way to imput commands and sometimes it wouldn't, which I needed since I hadn't played VF4 for more than a year.

Somehow, I have the feeling that VF5 won't be online, not at least in its first incarnation. Tekken and So Cal will probably make the online leap before it does.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

6. if vf5 comes out and is online on the console I own (here's hoping for ps3) you're all gonna get whomped with my shun

7. My Wolf>your Shun.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 18 Sep 2005 at 10:43 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. alright so whenever it comes out online that's a match waiting to happen

e:

<Do_You_Like_Erotic> LOL I'm not convinced Jeremy even knows how to hold a
    controller, based on his posts
    <cka> LOL!!

9. Time to work on my Pai for you guys.