Thread: Activision announces Tenchu: Return from Darkness

1. Activision announces Tenchu: Return from Darkness

Activision announced today Tenchu: Return from Darkness for Xbox, a major revamping of Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven. Darkness will contain two new levels, six Xbox Live-enabled multiplayer levels, and new cutscenes.

"We're excited to give Xbox gamers the opportunity to play the most authentic stealth based ninja game ever," said Larry Goldberg, executive vice president of Activision Worldwide Studios. "Tenchu: Return from Darkness takes the franchise to new heights with never before seen levels and enemies, enhanced maneuvers, more weapons and Xbox Live capabilities, making it the first Tenchu title to feature online gameplay."

The original Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven was released this past March on PlayStation 2. Return from Darkness is scheduled for a Spring 2004 release.

Source: GameSpot

2. aww, it's not for ps2. Oh well, have fun xbox owners.

3. I'm hoping they break the mold and allow players to create their own levels both single and multi-player.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. Sounds great.
    It's all about the New York Islanders!!!

5. I'm down with an XBOX exclusive Tenchu!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Makes me glad I'm buying an Xbox tonight
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. Hopefully they add in the ability to restart a mission without having to die, and reload the entire freaking map.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)