Thread: Today's Ordeal

1. Today's Ordeal

I was at school today for work, which was incredibly dull. So I took up the practice of drawing something - anything - at least once a day. I wound up drawing a lot more. After work, I hung around the Union while waiting for my dad to get off work (and so I could hitch a ride), and there was a tour group. A tour group that insisted the Union TV be switched to Full House (AHHHHHHHGGGGG). Imagine that compacted by a bunch of screaming kids and teenies acting like they're all growned up =p

So here's just a few samples of what I drew during the mess. Some I haven't scanned, because they involved insanity-induced-by-Full House-syndrome. Meaning...uh...blood...and knives...and asking to be shot =p

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. cool sketches...I wish I had a job where I could draw more often. as it is I never get a chance to just sketch recently only work on finished peices it seems.

that being said when I do get a chance to sketch I have this 6x8 spiral bound notebook that is great for just about anything.

which brings me to the following questions:

are these done in pencil or ink?

what type of books do you guys prefer when sketching? finishing?

is that batsu from rival schools in that top image?

3. Not Batsu ^^

Those were done with mechanical pencil and HB lead. I used level adjustments in PhotoShop to make the drawings a bit darker for online.

As for pads...I'll use whatever is cheap, but not low-grade (or recycled) paper. Strathmore makes good pads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. hehe nice expression

5. the last one is super nifty, dude.