Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May

1. Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    I liked it. I did fell asleep during watching it, but it was on Friday at 2:00 am

I liked the atmosphere, and all the gore, but I agree that it was little too slow in a few parts. It did reminded me somewhat of Basic Instinct with idea of Cop investigating a women with murder victims linked to her, his partner finding something that he wasnt supposed to, and best friend who isnt really who she is. Still the execution was nice, the rain and bleakness reminded me of Seven. I liked the use of theme from Sleepwalkers during a flashback into childhood, and some of the body bag discoveries were nice and tense, especially one that leads to freeway pile-up. It also has morbid ending.

I recently heard the news that there is going to be a remake of it, done by another Korean studio. Hopefully, they will tighten up the script, give more characterization, and keep the gore
    Oh, I got confused for a second, until I got halfway through your post I thought you were talking about May. I was like, "What the hell is Despair talking about...?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Gonzo
    If you read the back of the box you knew it was coming. Hardly a spoiler.
    That's true, I suppose. Still, adol said above that you should avoid reading the back of the box, so...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Oh, I got confused for a second, until I got halfway through your post I thought you were talking about May. I was like, "What the hell is Despair talking about...?!?"

That's true, I suppose. Still, adol said above that you should avoid reading the back of the box, so...
    Sorry that I went off topic there