Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stripperella

1. Stripperella

I had the misfortune of catching some of Stripperella on TNN tonight after being most displeased with the new Ren & Stimpy. It's just bad. Wow, animated nipples poking through shirts! Bad humor, animation was bleh, and the plot...sigh. First Stan creates superheroes based on the Backstreet Boys a few years ago, now this one based on Pam Anderson. The magic is gone, Stan. The Marvel years are over. Go home.

2. "I'm the Incredible Hulk! *GRWAAAAAAAAR!!!* I did it last night!"

3. _
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stan.jpg 
Views:	647 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	2535  

4. Originally posted by cka
    "I'm the Incredible Hulk! *GRWAAAAAAAAR!!!* I did it last night!"

MWAHHAHAHA!

Anyway, I bailed as soon as the Tommy Lee song started. *-neo

5. Sorry to drag this one out of the sewers.

Stan just got the rights to do a animated series based on Hef and the Playboy bunnies.

Make your own funny.

*-neo

6. I remember hearing Howard Stern interviewing Stan Lee about 6 months ago and Stan talking about stripper girl. I thought he was kidding, just to egg HS on, but from the looks of things, it really did happen.

Maybe it's time to look for an old folks home for Stan.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    "I'm the Incredible Hulk! *GRWAAAAAAAAR!!!* I did it last night!"
    I LOVED that bit in Simpsons. Classic.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    I LOVED that bit in Simpsons. Classic.
    ToyFare magazine always has hilarious comics with the Hulk action figure. The best one so far is when Hulk lies and tells his backstory like Batman's and then whispers, "Please do not tell Hulk's secret!"

Anyone have a scan of that?

9. I remember the Toyfare where Hulk was attacked by Smurfs and he was yelling "Graah! Get out of Hulk's pants!!"

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
    I had the misfortune of catching some of Stripperella on TNN tonight after being most displeased with the new Ren & Stimpy. It's just bad. Wow, animated nipples poking through shirts! Bad humor, animation was bleh, and the plot...sigh. First Stan creates superheroes based on the Backstreet Boys a few years ago, now this one based on Pam Anderson. The magic is gone, Stan. The Marvel years are over. Go home.
    Yeah, Stripperella's pretty bad, but I expected it to be. I was never a huge fan of Ren and Stimpy, but I didn't think their old show was that bad. What's so bad about the new one? I have yet to catch it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww