Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lone screenshots of RCR and Double Dragon (GBA)

1. Lone screenshots of RCR and Double Dragon (GBA)

SOURCE: Atlus USA

My apologies if these have been posted, but they seem to have been in today's update on the Atlus website.

Nifty.

2. They need to make the RCR cats mouths smaller. Other than that, it looks great.

3. I don't know, I think I prefer the original graphics for RCR. This new one kind of looks like a homebrew Pc game. I'm not complaining though. I'm still very excited. The amount of on-screen action in DD looks nice too.

4. Hmm is DD a complete remake? It looks a bit different from the arcade version I remember.

Shaping up... *-neo

5. Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero
    Hmm is DD a complete remake? It looks a bit different from the arcade version I remember.
    In the original report it was supposed to be an arcade port but judging by the screenshot it looks like it's an original title now(Or just heavily redone). Looks pretty neat though that's alot of armed enemies for a DD game(That also looks to be Will getting knocked offscreen). As long as the gameplay works out then what I'm seeing is fine.

RCR looks like I expected.Good stuff.

6. nice. now we don't have to update

7. Need...more...screens...

-Tech

8. Double Dragon looks damn impressive. If it's a whole new DD game, then that's all the better. This is what the arcade DD3 should've been like when it came out.

It looks on a par with the arcade DD series- and shouldn't look too bad on the GameCube GBA player. Billy & Jimmy have a kickass redesign- it's good that they ditched the palette swapped look from the arcade.

9. That looks hot.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Fantastic. Thanks Wilykat.